Welcome to So Wedding Unique, a blog written by a bride-to-be for brides-to-be. I have decided to share my own experiences of designing and planning a wedding with the hope of inspiring and entertaining, providing ideas and advice for others to create their own unique wedding. Come and have a look around!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

1950's Style... Birdcage Veils

Birdcage veils are hugely popular and are adorning the glossy pages of bridal magazines everywhere. If I was wearing a veil for my own wedding, then I would be opting for one of these fantastic pieces of pure wedding style which are a true throwback to the 50s. Think Grace Kelly and you're on the right track. 

a

So what is so great about birdcage veils? They are truly versatile and can be worn with a modern look, equally well as if you're going for pure 1950s style. If you're not a fan of the tiered veils, like me, birdcage veils are a fabulous alternative. I've found some great suppliers and prices to suit different budgets.

Have a look at www.chezbec.com. Their prices range from £36 to £120 for a veil. 


Also try www.lilybella.co.uk, prices vary.

Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment